PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN PRODUK TABUNGAN SHAR-E TERHADAP TINGKAT PENYALURAN PEMBIAYAAN

Ariyani, Renny (2007) PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN PRODUK TABUNGAN SHAR-E TERHADAP TINGKAT PENYALURAN PEMBIAYAAN.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Shar-e saving product is one solution of Bank Muamalat Indonesia to to begin application of MUI (Majelis Ulama Indonesia) forbidden lending enterprise, to take the transaction with non ribawi (without lending enterprise) in around Indonesia. Shar-e hoped is a ways to be syariah bank and saving money from society and most at all money back to society. That money plated to society by financing activity, until the role of bank as financial intermediary unit will be done goodly. This research applies to Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch of Sukabumi. This research has purpose to know the increasing the level shar-e product, level of financing and how par the influence shar-e product to financing at Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch of Sukabumi. The method that used in this research is descriptive analysis method with quantitative approach. This research use ratio role scale, and tested by correlation of Pearson and analyzed by coefficient determination with “t” test. The result of research that is get the influence of shar-e product (X variable) to financing (Y variable) has close correlation, that is correlation value (r2) 0,946 with determination coefficient 84, 49% and the rest of it 10, 51% influenced by other factors. And the line regression is Y=-244,152+2,411X. the hypothesis test in this research use test statistic “t” two cases α = 0,05 and the result of that account same as thitung > ttabel (9,228 > 2,228). That means has correlation in Ho rejected case, and Ha accepted case, it is explained between X variable that is shar-e and Y variable is financing and it has the correlation. The result of analysis has processed by SPSS program 12.0 versions for windows. Based on research, the shar-e product is influencing to development of the financing and has the close relation and horizontal, the fund would increase if were shar-e product increase. Because of that, the increasing of shar-e product has important part in increasing the quantity of financing at Bank Muamalat Indonesia branch of Sukabumi.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Akuntansi > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Akuntansi (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11047

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item