PENGARUH PENEMPATAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. PLN (PERSERO) DISTRIBUSI JAWA BARAT DAN BANTEN

Yuningsih, Sari (2007) PENGARUH PENEMPATAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. PLN (PERSERO) DISTRIBUSI JAWA BARAT DAN BANTEN. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Location employees is is very prosess determine in getting employees which the required compentence company, since correct location in correct position will be able to asist company in target which high. With motivation at employees hence improve motivation oemployees to the represent one of aspect which of the vital importance in determining somenody behavior , ececution and motivation employees and also analyse influence of employees location employees to motivation employees officer. This reseach uses description and verification methods. Sample in this research is 75 respondent which taken from sample random sampling. Data collection uses interview, observation, questionnaire. Statistic preparation uses assistance such as SPSS 13.00 For Windows. The result of study show that location employees that have role to motivation work employees with contribution as much as obtained earning that present performance location payment as much 40.32% while remaining 59.68% influenced by other dissimilar factor checked in this reseach such as development, education, and conservancy.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11117

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item