PENGARUH PENERAPAN STRATEGI INKUBASI BISNIS TERHADAP PENDAPATAN UNIT BISNIS DI PUSAT PENELITIAN KIMIA-LIPI

Rusmana, (2007) PENGARUH PENERAPAN STRATEGI INKUBASI BISNIS TERHADAP PENDAPATAN UNIT BISNIS DI PUSAT PENELITIAN KIMIA-LIPI. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Target of this research is to know business incubation strategy at Research Center For Chemistry - LIPI, knowing how big unit business earning at Research Center For Chemistry - LIPI, Bandung, how far influence of business incubation strategy to unit business earning at Research Center For Chemistry - LIPI, Bandung. Research method which is used in this research is descriptive method and verifikatif. Hereinafter to analyse relation among both accurate variable, using Rank Spearman. Because entire population in this research in making sample, hence this research represent research of census. Date compilation of skripsi obtained by studying bibliography, interview, observation and spreading of kuesioner and to analyse date used by program of SPSS 14.0 For Windows. Test Validity conducted by using criterion of r calculate > r critical (> 0,300), hence obtained to be date to be told is valid, examination of reliabylitas by using method of Spearman Brown. Survey conducted at unit business in Research Center For Chemistry - LIPI, Jl. Cisitu-Sangkuriang, Bandung, with amount of respondend (n = 30) mistake level 5%. Pursuant to statistic test writer correlation conduct, to be obtained by result of from correlation coefficient equal to 0.890 so that can be interpreted that relation both of unidirectional and strong variable and also signifikan. While influence of business incubation strategy to unit business earning equal to 79.21% and the rest equal to 20.79% influenced by other factor.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11163

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item