PENGARUH BIAYA PENGEMBANGAN PRODUK TERHADAP HASIL PENJUALAN SUSU PASTEURISASI CUP PADA KUD SARWA MUKTI CISARUA CIMAHI KABUPATEN BANDUNG

Pahrudin, Jenal (2007) PENGARUH BIAYA PENGEMBANGAN PRODUK TERHADAP HASIL PENJUALAN SUSU PASTEURISASI CUP PADA KUD SARWA MUKTI CISARUA CIMAHI KABUPATEN BANDUNG. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

The higher competition layer to take over the market, make a company must smart to develop their potency, such as product development. Consumet selective layer to chose a product, must be aware with create and supply a benefit and good product for the future, so it can achieve the targeted sales. Target of this research is to know cost product development by KUD Sarwa Mukti, KUD Sarwa Mukti sales revenue, influence cost product development to milk sales at KUD Sarwa Mukti Cisarua-Cimahi, Kabupaten Bandung. Method which used in this research is quantitative and qualitative method for example with sample linear progression instrument, correlation analysis, determination coefficient, and hypothesis test. Used sekunder data started from year 2002 up to year 2006. Result of got research through of calculation correlation coefficient equal to (r) = 0.882, meaning there are positive and strong relation. Coefficient determination (Kd) obtained equal to 77.79 % meaning that cost product development have an effect on to milk sales revenue equal to 77.79 %, and the rest equal to 22.21 % influence by other factor such as loyalitas. Result of hypothesis test (thitung) equal to 3.243 and (ttabel) equal 3.182. meaning that cost product development have an effect on in improving milk sales revenue.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11289

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item