PENGARUH PRICE EARNING RATIO (PER) TERHADAP RATE OF RETURN SAHAM PADA PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, TBK

Mu In, Fattul (2007) PENGARUH PRICE EARNING RATIO (PER) TERHADAP RATE OF RETURN SAHAM PADA PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, TBK. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

One of this research based is to test Price Earning Ratio influence (PER) On Rate of Return of Share at PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk period year 2000-2006, as for intention of this researchis to know Price Earning Ratio growth mount Rate of Return of share and know how big Price Earning Ratio influence (PER) to Rate of Return of Share at PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk in year 2000-2006. In this research taker as sample is financial statement and growth market price of share in year 2000-2006. Writer use Microsoft Excell software application 2003 and Statistic Product Service and Solution (SPSS) For Windows 12.0. in finishing needed to formula calculated Price Earning Ratio (PER) and Rate of Return of Share and also test both of research variable ( X Variable and Y ). Examination of hipotesis through two tail test and use methode analyse Pearson Product Moment correlation with signifikan level (α) which used is 0.05. Result of this research among other is Price Earning Ratio growth (PER) always experience of fluktuation influenced by net profit and price per sheet share (Earning Per Share/ EPS), while growth mount show that rate of return of share is existence of natural loss and gain by investor because of the share price change. Result of correlation express that level of r is 0.780 with t calculated equal to 2.796 meaning there are positive influence and strong too btween. Price Earning Ratio with rate of return of share. where Price Earning Ratio only influencing share return equal to 60% and the rest 40% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11291

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item