PERANAN PEMBERIAN KOMPENSASI DALAM MENINGKATKAN KEPUASAAN KERJA PEGAWAI PADA BALAI BESAR DIKLAT AGRIBISNIS HORTIKULTURA KAYUAMBON LEMBANG

Perdana Ningrum, Diah (2007) PERANAN PEMBERIAN KOMPENSASI DALAM MENINGKATKAN KEPUASAAN KERJA PEGAWAI PADA BALAI BESAR DIKLAT AGRIBISNIS HORTIKULTURA KAYUAMBON LEMBANG. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Payment compentation is totally received by employee as cause implementation at organization in monetary form or other purpose to fulfillment needs and desire of employee must be satisfied in order to performance can be achieved. The objective of this research is to know compensation payment and to know satisfaction of employee, role of compensation payment to improve performance for National Horticultural Agribusiness Training Center Kayuambon Lembang. This research uses descriptive and verification methods. Sample in this research is 60 respondent which taken from sample random sampling. Data collecting uses interview, observation and questionnaire. Statistic preparation uses assistance such as SPSS 13.00 For Windows. The result of study show that compensation payment that have role to improve performance of employee with contribution as much as obtained earning that present performance compensation payment as much as 48.86% while remaining 51.14% influenced by other factor such as employee competen, job commitment, and training that not found in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11294

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item