PENGARUH PENDAPATAN BUNGA BERSIH TERHADAP LABA BERSIAH PADA PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO), TBK KANTOR WILAYAH 04 JAWA BARAT

Shanti Bara, Rifani (2007) PENGARUH PENDAPATAN BUNGA BERSIH TERHADAP LABA BERSIAH PADA PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO), TBK KANTOR WILAYAH 04 JAWA BARAT.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Net interest income is a result from finance institutions transaction, which each of instituation save it’s fund very secure, guaranteed and also distributed that funds into financing development sectors until the bank side will get the incomes. In the meantime, the net profit is the net income that earns from all of companies . The objective of this research is to find out of the net interest income does it have a significant effect on net income at PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Territory Office 04 West Java and to find out how much the effect. The research method used in this study is descriptive method. Hypothesis examined by statistic parametric. To find out that net interest income had a significant effect at net income used the linear regression correlation. To figure out there is or no relationship between the two variable use Pearson correlation. To find out how much the effect of net interest income on net income used determination coefficient and the hypothesis is examined by t- test, using 5% significant level. Result of which is obtained from result of regresi analysis, correlation coefficient, determinasi coefficient and hypothesis test, obtained that the net interest income owning very unidirectional and high or strong relation. Result of calculation of regresi when net interest income equal to 74.662 hence net profit will mount equal to 1.326. Result of calculation correlation that is level of relation between two net interest income variable and net profit is 0.882 with the meaning both very strong the relation. Coefficient of determinasi influence of clean interest income to net profit during period 2002 - 2006 counted 77% and the rest 23% influenced by other factor and from result examination of hypothesis of tcalculate ( 3.325) > ttables of ( 3.182), hence HO rejeck. mean coefficient of regresi isn't it, ad for and very strong. This means the net interest income having an effect to net income at PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Territory Office 04 West Java.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11409

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item