PENGARUH PROGRAM PELATIHAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS KEBUDAYAAN DAN PARIWISATA PROPINSI JAWA BARAT

Puspita Dewi, Fetty (2007) PENGARUH PROGRAM PELATIHAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS KEBUDAYAAN DAN PARIWISATA PROPINSI JAWA BARAT. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

Training programme represent one of the way of used by institution to increase membership and skill all employees performance, so that the target of institution can be reached. This research aim to to know training programme execution, employees performance and the influence training programme to employees performance On Duty Culture and Tourism Province West Java. Used method in this research is descriptive and verifikatif with free variable is training programme, and variable tied is employees performance. Technique information collecting use interview unit, questioner, perception, and bibliography. For the analysis of this research is employees On Duty Culture and Tourism Province West Java, with specified by sample counted 75 employees obtained to through stratified random sampling technique. Test analyse information use Rank Spearman constructively SPSS program 12.0 for windows. Training programme execution have good executed, and employees performance of is included in category good. Result of research indicate that training programme have an in with employees On Duty Culture and Tourism Province West Java equal to 36 %. While the rest, that is 64 %, rest influenced by other factor that is compensation, work motivation, and intimate development, etc.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2007
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Depositing User: M.Kom Taryana Suryana
Date Deposited: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
Last Modified: 16 Nov 2016 07:47
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/11413

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item