Pengaruh perilaku kewirausahaan dan pengawasan kerja terhadap kinerja usaha pada P.D Diya Lestari Jaya Kabupaten Cirebon

Abdala, Dio (2018) Pengaruh perilaku kewirausahaan dan pengawasan kerja terhadap kinerja usaha pada P.D Diya Lestari Jaya Kabupaten Cirebon. Diploma thesis, Universitas Komputer Indonesia.

Full text not available from this repository.
Official URL: http://elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=rea...

Abstract

This thesis was compiled by Dio Abdala with the title "The Effect of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Work Supervision on Business Performance on P.D Diya Lestari Jaya Kabupaten Cirebon" Department of Management and Business Indonesian Computer University Bandung, under the Guidance of Mr. Dr. H. Adang Widjana, SE., MM. Entrepreneurial behavior and supervision of work are closely related to the performance of a business enterprise, no exception iodized salt company from p.d diya lestari jaya, but the emergence of internal problems in the company makes this company difficult to develop, this research is used to obtain a comprehensive picture of entrepreneurial behavior and supervision of work on the performance of p.d diya lestari jaya in Cirebon district.To answer this research, descriptive statistical analysis and quantitative analysis were carried out, and the data on the preparation of this final project was obtained by conducting interviews, observations, surveys, and distributing questionnaires. And to analyze the data using the spss v21 program with the Pearson product moment method. With a sample of 30 people, then the hypothesis test states that there is a significant influence of r = 0.761 between entrepreneurial behavior and business performance proven by obtaining t count = 4.481 greater than t table = 2.2052 based on the results of the study, it was found that the magnitude of the role of entrepreneurial behavior on business performance in diya lestari jaya in cirebon district is 73.2% and the rest of 26.8% is the influence or contribution of other variables that are not examined outside the research. Hypothesis test results stated that there was a significant effect of r = 0.729 between work supervision and business performance as evidenced by obtaining tcount = 3.911 greater than ttable ... based on the results of the study, it was found that the magnitude of the role of supervisory work on business performance is equal and the remaining 2.052 is influence or contributions from other variables not examined outside of research.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Entrepreneurial Behavior, Supervision of Work, Business Performance.
Subjects: S1-Final Project > Fakultas Ekonomi Bisnis > Manajemen > 2018
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Komputer Indonesia > Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen (S1)
Date Deposited: 31 Jan 2019 10:24
Last Modified: 31 Jan 2019 10:24
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/59100

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item