Digital way to increase consumer purchase intention for local fashion products in developing country

Valentina Silalahi, Ira and Hurriyati, Ratih and Rahayu, Agus and Gaffar, Vanessa and Adi Wibowo, Lili and Dewi Dirgantari, Puspo and Warlina, Lia (2022) Digital way to increase consumer purchase intention for local fashion products in developing country. Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research, 9 (5). pp. 838-850. ISSN 23288272

[img] Text
[B.A.2]_Jurnal.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] Text
[B.A.2]_Similarity.pdf

Download (3MB)
Official URL: https://www.ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/art...

Abstract

This study aims to overview how local fashion products in developing countries can increase consumer purchase intentions for their products digitally. Apply a quantitative approach with online data collected from 100 respondents through a questionnaire that was distributed to those who had been selected. The analysis results show that social media marketing and brand management affect consumer buying interest in collaboration edition local fashion products is 0.551 or 55.10%. The remaining 44.90% (100% - 55.10%) is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. This research. The results partially show that social media marketing positively and significantly affects consumer buying interest. Likewise, brand image positively and substantially affects consumer buying interest. Simultaneously, social media marketing and brand image positively and significantly affect consumer buying interest in collaboration edition local fashion products.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Jurnal Online
Divisions: Universitas Komputer Indonesia
Depositing User: Yudha Taufik Nugraha
Date Deposited: 07 Dec 2022 08:16
Last Modified: 07 Dec 2022 08:16
URI: https://repository.unikom.ac.id/id/eprint/69514

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item